Thursday, August 12, 2010

LIP BALMS

THE ULTIMATE

My ultimate favourite is La Roche Posay-Ceralip.  Hands down this one does the trick for me, but I reserve it's use for winter when my lips need uber TLC.  It uses high emollient and can heal cracked lips, perfect for someone suffering from eczema, and babies too!

GOOD AND CHEAP
My go to lip balm for when I'm a little broke is Nivea- Milk and Honey Lip Balm.  Really cheap and works better then some pricier ones I've tried.  Truth be told I always have one or two hanging around, just in case.

LOOKING PRETTY

When I want something a little glossy and or some colour I love Rosebud Salve and Dior Lip Glow.  The Rosebud Salve offers a sleek sheen to lips that is not sticky.  And the Dior has an SPF of 10 and turns a slightly different colour for everyone, on me it's a sheer hot pink. 

TASTY TREATS
For taste I get picky and usually opt for (like the ones above) very light on the scent.  But I do LOVE Kiehl's Lip Balm in any of their flavours.  They feel and look like the Rosebud Salve, but in a far more convenient tube.  Also Korres Lip Butter has some delicious tastes, smells and colours.  And Korres is also all natural as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...