Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ginseng Cream!

As I peered down into my jar of night cream I saw I had one application left, this meant it was time to buy a new one.  So I went skipping to the Big Carrot (my favourite source of natural beauty products) and dove headfirst into their facial skincare department.  
I look at the name, then the bottle, if it incites me then I'll read the ingredients.  I then take a nervous gulp and read the price, then evaluate it from there.


There were a few that made the grade, but one had the goods and a price that didn't make me want to faint.


Mary Ginseng House: Face Cream


It has Olive oil, Aloe Vera gel, Jojoba ester, Grapefruit Seed extracts, Vitamin E and of course tons of Ginseng.  Goes on light but leaves skin very moisturized.  I feel a little "tightening" effect that is not drying at all.  I am very, very impressed by this product.

Totally worth a go!

http://www.maryginseng.com/Admin/BuySell/DispBuySellDetail.aspx?itemId=83&page=1&cat=1&subcat=-1&search= 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...