Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coming soon....Product Reviews, because I like you and want you to be pretty!

When I see a grown woman clutching a mascara to her heart and gazing off into the distance like some Jane Austin character, I know this mascara must be good.  When I see multiple acts of the same nature then I know a product is fucking good and should be shared.  12+ years working on the retail side of cosmetics and skin care has allowed me to try and test hundreds of products.  I also listen to what other women are telling me.  Because just like the deliriously happy woman with her mascara, I also experience the opposite.  The woman slamming down her no good product like a jilted lover.  I don't let these women walk around with all this hatred, I ask them what that no-good dirty product did!  After I talk to the woman some more to look for possible signs of crazy, I then read the ingrediants to see what the problem is.  After that I wait to see if more women come in with the same issue.  If I get two or three more then it becomes clear that this product is a piece of shit and no one should have to buy or use it.  Unless your mean to me or someone I like, then I sell it to you because thats Karma bitch!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...