Saturday, December 15, 2012

A little baby hiccup!

Hello Rogue Beauty Readers!

You may notice in the coming months I might go MIA.  That's because I gave birth to my first child on December 2, 2012.  Little Xander is only two weeks old and takes up a lot of mommy's time as you can imagine.
I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you, nor my obsession with beauty and skin care.  I will do my best to keep the posts coming, but I hope you will forgive me if I can't deliver right away.  With a newborn it's hard to get online to post, let alone write anything coherent.  I expect to be back on track soon!

So in case I don't get around to the Rogue Beauty Holiday Special, please let me extend my warmest wishes to you and your family during this lovely holiday season.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...